If you are a student in university, A levels or GCSEs it is more than likely you will have to write essays at some point or another to get the best grades; I actually run a proof reading and essay editing service so I’ve decided to make a compilation of all the major things that, best essay writing service reddit in my opinion, will set your essay out from the crowd. In my experience there are a few easy to follow secrets to getting great marks for interesting and thought provoking work.
1) Follow a set structure – do not get carried away on one point or your essay can become a difficult to understand mess:
– Your introduction will identify what the question is asking, and/or the argument you are actually advocating, and then how you’ll set out your answer.
– Your middle paragraphs are a point followed by the evidence to back it up and then an explanation of how this evidence proves your point, relating it back to the original questions.
– The conclusion then sums up how the points have come together to point to a particular. You then need to give your own confident opinion on the matter after conducting the investigation.
2) Plan your essay – if you have the basic guideline above you should be able to slip in the relevant information to write the essay. As well as this planning keep asking yourself while you write, ‘am I actually answering the original question here?’
3) Do not waffle – if you keep to the point, evidence, explanation formula you will be successful as long as everything is relevant to the question. The point will answer in some way the question and therefore the evidence will support this and the explanation show why this is the answer. Examiners do not want to see everything you know scrawled down – just well selected pieces of evidence and a well constructed argument.
4) Support your own opinions in your points but also dispel others – you might say that ‘some people advocate this however…’ – you have to recognise all the arguments and then feel free to rank them as long you explain why you have done so. This doesn’t mean ranking by number but maybe saying ‘this is of less importance because’.
5) Write as if you know what you’re talking about – be confident in your well explained assertions. Often I find people are just too nice and just say their opinion, this only gives the reader the impression you don’t know the topic as well as you should – Hitler was evil, don’t be afraid to say so!!!!!
6) Once you’ve followed the points above you should have a well laid out, well argued, concise, informative, persuasive and professional essay. Now wouldn’t that be a shame – make sure you proof read as much as you can to make sure the English is perfect – there is nothing worse than dropping marks because you’ve missed out a word or your sentence makes no sense. My website helps international students with this but is a useful product for anyone who wants a highly professional final piece of work.